Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lady White


An attempt to create photo-realistic portraits using Adobe Illustrator G-Mesh. This artwork is considered a break through for my personal achievement. But definitely, yet to reach where I've been striving at.

The brushes are not created by me. I chanced upon it on the internet, and it was real great stuffs. Without them into my arsenal, this artwork would not have become as "completed" as this.




The Initial Portrait & The Outlines



G meshing is a fantastic tool to create photo realistic artworks. I did my research before starting this artwork, but unfortunately, there isn't much tutorials on using G-Mesh for human face. It's more complex and especially when the contours of a human face makes controlling of the G mesh difficult.

Furthermore, I face problems trying to create realistic hair. The duration of the artwork took too much time than I have plan for. There was couple of ideas running in my mind, but I decided to put an end to it.

No comments:

The Most Detailed Linework at Go Media Arsenal