Sunday, June 28, 2009

Creating a Website with just Photoshop!



Have you ever wish that you can JUST design a website and it works without having to code/script it?

You don't need to know even the basics of HTML, CSS... You just need to know the basics of Photoshop.

No matter how simple or complex your design is. You can convert it into a fully functioning website.

For a designer like me who knows Photoshop but NUTS about coding and web scripting like Html, CSS ... This plugin is truly amazing. It can instantly allow me to start my own web designing business if I want to.

You can learn more about the Photoshop Plugin that I'm talking about at this link.
Check out their demo version and their web samples too!

Truly amazing.





No comments:

The Most Detailed Linework at Go Media Arsenal