Friday, December 19, 2008

Zander's Christmas theme for 2008



Had some problems uploading these pictures. They look perfectly fine on the computer, but when uploaded, the resolution was horrible. Managed to solve it by saving it as .png instead of .jpg. However, the same problem still unsolved when I uploaded to Facebook. I wonder why.

A idea for X'mas theme: I decided it to be Recession 2009. Not a very merry issue to touch on, however i thought of it as a realistic approach to this year's X'mas. I wonder how will Christmas be for the Western Countries now. Well, I guess its global, no one will be spared somehow.

Another version of the postcard. A longer one.



Feel free to download the wallpaper.

An early greeting, Merry Christmas 2008.






No comments:

The Most Detailed Linework at Go Media Arsenal